Monday, January 19, 2009

Ultrasound #2

Here's some more pictures of the twins. These were done when I was 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant. They are kind of small, so I'll explain what is what. This first picture is both of the babies. On the right is Baby A and on the left is Baby B. They are in separate sacs so that little white line you see in between them is the separation of the sacs. This is looking from their head down.
This picture is of Baby A.


This is of Baby B.




It amazes me how developed they are in such a short period of time. Due to the way doctors count a pregnancy I was technically 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant here but they have only been developing for 9 weeks and 4 days. Baby A was just layin' around being calm and Baby B was moving all over the place! I love seeing them.

I'm also going to start putting up some belly pics soon. (Clothed of course...you're not seeing my naked belly!) I got HUGE with Audrey so I can only imagine how big I'm going to get with twins. This should be interesting. I know it won't be that cute but I do think its amazing how my body can accomodate life!

No comments: