Monday, January 26, 2009

Belly pics

I haven't been good about putting up pictures of my twin pregnant belly but I want to remember this whole experience....so here it is. I will also share some from my first pregnancy just for comparison's sake. I'm getting so big so fast! I am measuring 8 weeks farther along than I actually am (which is normal for twins). The pics on the top of each set are of my twin pregnancy...the ones on the bottom are of my pregnancy with Audrey.

Twins - 6 weeks, 5 days Audrey - 7 weeks

Twins - 8 weeks, 1 day Audrey - 8 weeks

Twins - 10 weeks, 3 days Audrey - 10 weeks, 1 day


Twins - 11 weeks, 2 days Audrey - 11 weeks, 1 day


Twins - 11 weeks, 5 days Audrey - 12 weeks, 2 days

Twins - 13 weeks, 6 days Audrey - 13 weeks, 2 days


Twins - 14 weeks, 2 days Audrey - 14 weeks, 2 days


Twins - 16 weeks, 1 day Audrey - 16 weeks, 1 day

Twins - 17 weeks, 2 days Audrey - 17 weeks
(This was taken today!)

3 comments:

Mrs.McJeep said...

I think the true testament is the fact w/ your singleton you were able to wear the same outfit for all those pics! haha! You look great!

Callie said...

I love the way you are showing pics from both pregnancies for comparison! Very cool! Pregnancy is kind to you- you look great in all the pictures.

candice said...

I can't belive how much of a difference there is! I also love that you wore the same outfit for Audrey...way too much work, but great outcome!