Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things I love about Audrey

I know that I will forget these things as she gets older, so I want to write them down now.

I love how she pulls her hair and sucks her thumb when she gets tired.

I love that she likes to have the red blankie to snuggle with to go to sleep as well as her lovey.

I love how she laughs when I tickle her.

I love how she dances when music comes on. Even if she's feeling sick and its just a commercial on TV, she always needs to dance. She thinks its what you're supposed to do!

I love how she plays peek-a-boo with me. She will bend down in her pack 'n play and pop back up waiting for me to say "Peek-a-boo!" Then she giggles and does it again and again and again. Or she'll play behind the coffee table.

I love how much she loves her daddy... (even though I get jealous sometimes). He really loves her and is great with her. She should love him. He's wonderful!

I love how she loves the dog and kitty.

I love how she tries to feed me and giggles when she does it.

I love how she shares her toys with me.

I love the big personality she has even though she's so little.

I love how she kisses herself in the mirror.

I LOVE being her mommy. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Granseur said...

Now THIS is a "Feel Good Post". I love all of these things too!