Thursday, December 18, 2008

More of Audrey!

Audrey fell asleep in her exersaucer. She wore herself out. You know the nap only lasts for 30 minutes though. (I did get her out and put her in her crib. That would make her neck hurt if I didn't!)
Mom! Why am I dressed like this?! I can't move!
(This was taken when we attended our downtown Christmas festival.)

Bath time
After her bath. I tell her she's Baby Moses when she sees herself in the mirror. She thinks its hilarious! She looks for it every time after her bath now.

She sleeps with her "lovey" now at night. Even if its not next to her when we put her to bed, she finds it, cuddles it, and THEN goes to sleep. So precious.

She loves to pull Daddy's hair

Audrey standing up to greet me for the first time in her crib in the morning

Our Christmas tree... this is the only picture we have of it decorated.
All of us at a Christmas party
Audrey got to see Santa for the first time!

Had to get a picture of her in her pretty Christmas dress

She was smiling in her picture with me but this is the mega watt smile she gives when Daddy's around.


No comments: