Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our new home

No, we're not moving but I feel like our new home is the doctor's office! I'm so tired of going! I had to take Audrey to the doctor again this morning because she had a fever and seizures again. She has ANOTHER urinary tract infection. She had to get her finger pricked again, a catheter, some motrin, and a shot in the leg. Poor girl. Her screams today were the most awful yet. We just finished her last dosage for her previous UTI on Sunday morning. She went to the doctor two weeks ago for that UTI, then we had a follow-up on Monday and now we were back to the doctor again this morning and she has to go back again tomorrow to get another antibiotic shot. Ugh! Not to mention, for her previous UTI, the morning we had to take her to the dr. office was the same day I had to go to Concord for a doctor appt. of my own. A few days after that I had to go back to Concord for a different doctor appt. In December I have to take Audrey back to the cardiologist office in Concord for the hole in her heart. I'm just so sick of doctor's office. It's not that great for my pocket book either! At least Audrey's napping now and I finally get a chance to take a shower.

Oh, and we also have to take Audrey to go see a urologist now because of her frequent UTI's (this is on top of the kidney ultrasound we already had done) and a neurologist for her seizures.

No comments: