Monday, February 23, 2009

My sister's softball game!

We went to my sister, Shelby's, college softball game on Saturday. It was so much fun! The weather was just perfect. For most of the day we didn't need to wear a jacket or anything. Granseur used the burst feature on our camera and was able to capture the sequence of one of Shelby's pitches.







At one point during the game Shelby was up to bat. There were already two outs and Shelby had two strikes and three balls. On the next pitch, she had a great hit and was able to get her team two runs on it. It was very exciting!
Apparently watching softball games can be very exhausting!

Shelby hanging out with Audrey after the game.


I was also able to go shopping for some more maternity clothes while we were in Fayetteville. I desperately needed larger maternity clothes because I'm HUGE. I also got some truly LONG pants. I had some other maternity pants from Gap that were "long" but they really weren't. Motherhood Maternity just started selling longs in their jeans this month so I got some and they're half the price of the ones from Gap. YAY! I don't know what's taking retailers so long to sell long maternity pants. Do they think tall people don't get pregnant or something?!
After Shelby's game we got to visit Granseur's sister, CiCi, since she lives in Fayetteville. We went out to eat at a Caribbean restaurant and Audrey got to taste goat! It was just a fun day.

No comments: