Sunday, May 31, 2009

Belly Pics weeks 30-35

Once again, I know I've not been very good at updating the blog lately but I finally have some time so here are my updated belly pics!
Twins- 30 weeks, Audrey - 29 weeks & 5 days




Okay, so I know I promised no bare belly shots but this just has to be in there. When I was in the running to be Miss Mom-to-Be through the radio station contest, we had to submit a decorated belly picture and this is what I sent in. So this will count as my 31 week belly pic. Granseur painted my belly, and I think he did a great job! Get it? Two peas in a pod! hehe. :)
Twins - 30 weeks & 5 days, Audrey - 31 weeks




Twins - 32 weeks &1 day, Audrey - 33 weeks



For this twin belly pic, I had just come home that evening from the hospital. I was having contractions and I ended up getting a shot to stop them. I figured I better take a picture then because I didn't know when my next chance would be if I had one! Just a couple days later I ended up going to the hospital again and they gave me another shot to stop contractions. I've made it over a whole week since then! Oh and there's no 34 week picture of me pregnant with Audrey here either because apparently I got tired of taking pictures every week while I was pregnant with her. That's funny now because if I thought I was tired and big and miserable then..... Wow! What I didn't know was in my future!

Twins - 33 weeks & 5 days


Twins - 34 weeks & 6 days, Audrey - 35 weeks


So that's it for now. The average time twins come is 35 weeks and I've made it! Now I just try to make it day by day so they get bigger and more healthy in there. They will be here at least by June 20th because the doctors won't let me go past 38 weeks. So in LESS than 3 weeks.... they will be here. It's gone by so fast!
Oh, and I also had another growth scan on Thursday and Twin A is weighing in at 5 pounds, 3 ounces and Twin B is weighing in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces! So there's over 11 pounds of baby in there. It is kind of funny though because even though Audrey was born weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces, I weighed 3 more pounds then than I do now with more baby in there.

3 comments:

Mrs.McJeep said...

You look great! Keep up the good work!

Cici Magee said...

okay, so through all of those pictures i've decided a couple of things:

1.) you are a gloriously beautiful pregnant lady
2.) my favorite colors on you are offically purple and yellow
3.) you guys rock at making healthy babies!!!


love you guys so much, can't wait to see my nephews! (and of course the audrey and shanseur too!)

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon,I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with Cici,you are a GLORIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady!!!However,while viewing all of the pics you have posted,there's something puzzling to me.I probably shouldn't go here,but I am anyway and pray that you won't be embarrassed and/or offended.First of all,I ABSOLUTELY LOVE outie bellybuttons on pregnant bellies!!!In the pic of your belly with the two peas in my pod artwork on it,I swear it looks as if your bellybutton is out or at least trying to come out.However,in all of the other pics your button doesn't appear to be even close to being out.Yes I'm probably the only one who has made that observation because pregnancy bellybuttons are so FASCINATING and INTRIGUING to me!!!!!!!!!!