Friday, May 8, 2009

31.5 week update on the boys

I went to the OB yesterday. I had a growth scan done and Twin A (the right one and active one) weighs 4 pounds, 2 ounces. Twin B (the left lazy one) weighs 4 pounds, 10 ounces! So everything looks good and is on track. Twin B has flipped though and is now breech so we'll see what that means later on for delivery. My next appointment is this coming Thursday. I'll update again then. In the meantime, I know I've been terrible about updating this blog but we JUST moved into a new house and Granseur took his PE exam the day before we moved. Since we've moved we've been very busy unpacking and I just haven't had much time.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Not only is it Mother's Day on Sunday but this is the first time in a while that Granseur and I will really get to spend the whole weekend together. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

hkilde said...

Enjoy this Mother's Day in your new home with your wonderful husband and daughter!