Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Naming the boys

Isn't it supposed to be fun to name your children? When I was pregnant with Audrey we had a hard time coming up with a name for her as well. We had a list of names that I took to the hospital with me when I went into labor. We didn't decide on her name until she was actually born.

This time around it seems even harder. We realize that the boys could come at any time now and its really putting pressure on us to figure out what their names will be. With a last name like ours we can't just name them whatever we like. If we had it our way their names would be Jack and Maxim but both are just cruel and cry out to be made fun of.

Tonight we finally came up with names that we both agree on and sound good. They aren't written in stone, but we're pleased with them and might use them. It's just frustrating... I thought this part was supposed to be fun! They're very standard names and maybe even boring. :( I guess its just a let down when you have to settle on a name. Also, names that don't sound ridiculus with our last name, Granseur and I just don't agree on them due to personal preference.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like those names, why are they cruel?