Thursday, June 11, 2009

36 week belly pic and other stuff

My 36 week twin belly. I don't have a picture of this week while I was pregnant with Audrey.


So on Saturday I will be 37 weeks pregnant! I can't believe I made it this far especially after our scares at around 33-34 weeks. I will be considered full term then even for a singleton. I go to my OB tomorrow so I'm anxious to see what the plan will be for these babies' arrival since they won't let me go past 38 weeks. I can't believe that in just a few days, they'll definately be here!

On another note, I have been having non-stress tests done twice every week now on top of my regular OB appointments. I had one today and everything still looks great! I go again on Monday.

Audrey also had a cardiologist appointment today. Her heart sounds normal so they think the hole has closed on its own. Her next appointment will be in a year when they will do an echocardiogram to make for absolute sure that it has closed. She's doing well! :)

Oh and for some reason strangers (lots of them) think its okay to look at my belly, gasp, and say "Oh my gosh! Are you having twins?!" Seriously?! People think this is an okay thing to say. I mean....I am having twins but that is an awfully brave question to ask a pregnant lady. Its like saying that I'm just so ENORMOUS and gargantuan. It did make me more angry though when people would ask me if I was having twins when I was only pregnant with one. Yes, I get huge....I know.


2 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

I randomly stumbled across your blog while looking at belly pics on google images. I am 27 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I have had someone ask me before, "are you sure it's not twins?" and then in the same day someone say, "you barely look pregnant". It's crazy the things people will say! Anyway, good luck to you! I have a special place in my heart for twins...I miscarried twins in 2004 at 12 weeks. I think it is a wonderfully, precious gift from God to have two at once and I hope you have the best experience!!! Congrats! Your babies will be here very soon!

Yasmin said...

I know how you feel! I've had people say "dang, when are you due?!" and then they were surprised with I said anything other than tomorrow, thanks for asking you jerk! I've had people say the complete opposite though too. People are crazy! You looked great in all your pics!
CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY BOYS! I'm so excited they are here. I want to come see them! Let me know when I can come. Let me know if I can help too...don't try to be super mom - ask when you need it! I'll do whatever you need! Love you girl!